Stephanie Ozman, Parent Coordinator Franklin Delano Roosevelt HS
to RSVP your attendance for any trips or Workshops text @sozm to the number 81010 and please leave the name of the event you are interested in.
- TOURING TUESDAYS Touring Tuesdays begin on Tuesday, November 14th and will continue every Tuesday through the end of November. Touring Tuesdays consists of an information session held in the auditorium that will give details and allow parents to ask questions regarding our educational options and the many opportunities FDR High School has to offer. Campus tours will immediately follow these information sessions and will be led by our Student Ambassadors. The times are either 9:15am or 11:00am.
- CANNED FOOD DRIVE The Cougar Canned Goods Drive and Toys for Tots begins November 1st. Please bring in canned goods and toys for the needy of Brooklyn. Donations will be accepted in room 119.
- Blood Drive November 15th 6:30am-3pm
Parents are welcomed to come out and donate.
- Know Your Rights Forum November 28pm- 8pm
- FDR HS PTA Meeting November 21th 6:15pm-7:15pm
Teachers are welcomed to come out and support. Flyer located below for more details. Free Turkey Raffle. Translators and Metro-Cards will be available. Guest Speaker: Jewish Community Council- Free ESL Classes
To All 12th Grade
- Parents/Guardians/Students can receive help with their FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and TAP (Tuition Assistance Program) applications. Please come to the workshop with the following items: 2016 Income Tax Returns and Copy of Permanent Resident Card (Green Card). Your student MUST have submitted college applications in order to file for Financial Aid.
November 13th – 17th (8:30 AM – 2 PM)
November 16th (4 PM - 6 PM)
November 18th (10 AM – 12 PM)
Register via this link: https://goo.gl/forms/K4ZsjevyTNPl6fn52