College Office » Working Papers

Working Papers

If you are interested in acquiring working papers, please follow the directions listed below.


There are 2 required forms (the Application and Doctors Form).



Please fill out Part I only, save it, and have it signed.


link to application,

Doctor's form:

This form must be filled out by the doctor or if you have a copy of your recent physical (within a year) that may be acceptable as well. 


Form MUST say that you are "Physically fit and able to work".


link to medical form