Steps for Online Registration.
During remote learning, the Registration Process will be handled electronically.
All students must reach out to the Family Welcome Center before you are able to register at FDR High School. (Please contact the Welcome Center at [email protected].)
You must acquire an “Enrollment Assignment Letter” from the Family Welcome Center.
Once you receive the Enrollment Assignment Letter, you can reach out to our school. The contact person for registration is Amber Raza, Community Assistant. You can reach her by phone (929-352-4565) or email ([email protected] fdrhs.org). When leaving a message, please make sure to leave your name and phone number, so that someone can get back to you.
Make sure that you have the following documents to submit to FDR.
- Passport/Birth Certificate of the child.
- Previous school records/transcript/report card.
- Proof of Address (examples: Con Ed, Verizon, National Grid, bank statement, or lease agreement).
- Updated immunization records.
- Government ID/Drivers License for Parent or Guardian.
- Enrollment Assignment Letter.
At this point, an over-the-phone appointment will be set up. You can take a picture of all documents with your phone and email to [email protected] with the student name and ID # in the subject area.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this new process.