CURRENT REMOTE UPDATE:
Unfortunately, the school is closed to all. Hopefully, we will be able to return shortly, but until the COVID positive cases are reduced in Bensonhurst, the Governor and the Mayor have closed all non-essential businesses and schools to reduce the outbreak. Please monitor our website, as we will post information letting the school community know when we are able to welcome visitors back to the school. You can also continue to monitor the local news for updates.
We will be distributing Diplomas on the following dates and times.
February 3rd from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
February 10th from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Distribution will take place at the music wing entrance to FDRHS - Students MUST be prepared to return any textbooks and computer equipment they received from FDR.
- Students must print & fill-out, ahead of time, the Diploma Receipt form attached below. This will help speed up the process.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- We will be following social distancing guidelines.
- No appointment is necessary during the distribution dates.
- Students must bring a photo ID.
- If someone, other than the student, is picking up diplomas, they will need the following:
- A permission letter from the student; giving permission; stating the first and last names of both the student and the person picking up the diploma; and must be printed out.
- Photo ID of the person picking up Diploma
- Photo ID of the student.
After distribution days:
If you wish to pick up your diploma, please schedule an appointment with
Ms. Clarice Washington by emailing her at CWashington@fdrhs.org.
When sending your email, please place your name, id# and “Diploma appt” in the Subject area.
DIPLOMA RECEIPT FORM